what items could you not go a nursing shift without?Register Today!
This is a discussion on what items could you not go a nursing shift without? in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... This will be fun to hear everyone's responses! This could be a really good conversation for...by brian Admin Feb 25, '12This will be fun to hear everyone's responses! This could be a really good conversation for sharing your favorite nursing items or tools!
Could be funny, serious, just have a good time!
Who's gonna be first?
what items could you not go a nursing shift without?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=678768©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,303 Views
- Feb 25, '12 by allysun1Siccisors, sharpie, mountain dew.....
- Feb 25, '12 by Perpetual StudentClothes and Diet Coke. I can scrounge for the rest of what I need. I'd go without the clothes, but getting from the parking lot to the locker room without being seen and probably arrested would be a challenge.
- Feb 25, '12 by NoviceRN10Pen and stethoscope. Oh, and hundreds of alcohol wipes .
- Feb 25, '12 by Heck of an RNCoke(the real thing, not diet) and spearmint gum. Coke keeps me awake and spearmint gum can hide any smell.
- Feb 25, '12 by rnpeds1995Diet Mountain Dew, the only way to make it thru the night.
- Feb 25, '12 by JBudddiet Coke and a gel pen
I hate those cheap bulk ball points that institutions seem to love
- Feb 25, '12 by Sezgirl86it's interesting... when i was an EMT in Canada (before becoming an RN) most of the nurses had a stethescope but here in New Zealand i NEVER see any nurses (not even in respiratory units) carrying them!
but in answer to your question...
chapstick, red/blue pen, mint gum, fobwatch, notepad, eftpos card
- Feb 25, '12 by blondy2061hDiet Coke. We're suppose to use the patient's dedicated stethoscope in their room.
- Feb 25, '12 by bedwards6Diet Coke, trauma shears, tape, at least 3 pens.....did I mention Diet Coke??