Welcome Visitors to AllNursesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Welcome Visitors to AllNurses in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... i logged on today and noticed there were 4,413 on the website! but almost 4,000 are "guests". ...by HazeKomp Jul 29, '09i logged on today and noticed there were 4,413 on the website!
but almost 4,000 are "guests".
i have been a "free" member for years, (only recently upgraded my membership to get some extra "perks")
and must highly recommend you join this community of nurses, rather than just "lurking around" as a guest!
it is a diverse website that has threads of postings in many areas of nursing. i have learned alot from others in this community, as well as shared my own opinions and experiences.
ok, the 4,000 of you folks...
join us, please. you have knowledge to share with others and this is a great venue!
(and no, i have no financial interest in this website....)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=411738©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 633 Views
- Jul 29, '09 by NurseTrishaHSometimes when I am supposed to be working, I am surfing the net. And the cookies clear every few minutes, so I'm always listed as a visitor at work. But I agree - just become a member already!
- Jul 29, '09 by lmarie1I agree ! The ratio is amazing! I just joined....after months of lurking. It is so fun on here. Easy and quick to join...and it's free !
- Jul 29, '09 by cardiacRN2006If you look on the list, most of the people are here via googlebot or yahoo. I think a lot of the people are googling specific things, and that's it. Just a one time thing.
- Jul 30, '09 by Koyaanisqatsi-RNQuote from cardiacRN2006It's actually worse than that, heh. Those "guests" are just search engine bots browsing and indexing the site. Not real people.If you look on the list, most of the people are here via googlebot or yahoo. I think a lot of the people are googling specific things, and that's it. Just a one time thing.
- Jul 30, '09 by cardiacRN2006huh. I wondered what the 'bot' in googlebot meant..