Are you a registered nurse diagnosed with a seizure disorder?
I am researching the workplace experience of nurses diagnosed with seizure disorders. If you answered yes to the question above, you might be qualified to participate in a research study about the workplace experience of nurses diagnosed with seizure disorders.
• All participants must be working and retired nurses. Student nurses are welcome, also.
• All participants must be diagnosed with a seizure disorder.
Who is the researcher?
• The researcher is a Master’s Entry to Nursing Practice graduate student at DePaul University in Chicago, IL.
• A nine-question online questionnaire that will last approximately 30-60 mins.
• Participation is voluntary and the questionnaire is completely anonymous.
To participate in this study:
• Copy and paste the link below into your web browser.