Thankful for Awesome NursesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Thankful for Awesome Nurses in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... I have to be one of the most fortunate new grads. I have been blessed to start on a unit full of...by Jammin' RN Aug 19, '12I have to be one of the most fortunate new grads. I have been blessed to start on a unit full of caring, compassionate, and willing nurses and staff who have helped me learn so much in only three weeks! Scanning through posts on AN, a new grad can become intimidated by what they may experience on the floor. I'm so glad to have those fears wiped away!
Thank you to all you veteran nurses out there who dedicate your time (and I know it's a lot of it!) to help the new generation grow into seasoned professionals. We couldn't make it without you!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=773457©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 19, '12 by Ruby VeeWhat a wonderful post!
- Aug 19, '12 by amoLuciaNice to hear! Just make sure you let them know too! They'll appreciate your acknowledgement.
- Aug 19, '12 by TarabaraI consider myself a very luck new grad too! My unit was so welcoming, friendly, and helpful! I know that they always have my back and I've never been afraid to ask questions or for help. Its awesome!
- Aug 20, '12 by sarahsmile44Me three!!! I am beyond BLESSED!!! I'm on an awesome unit with super friendly, helpful, experienced nurses and a bunch of new grads to bounce ideas off of =)
- Aug 20, '12 by Jammin' RNI'm glad there are others out there who have had the same experience as me. I read too many negative posts here sometimes! I think I should stay away from those and focus on the positive.
- Aug 20, '12 by sarahsmile44Exactly!!! Even after a rough night, I still feel lucky because I know a lot of new grads in not-so-desirable situations. Keep it positive!