Something To Be Thankful For - page 2
If you read my blog on even a semi-regular basis, you've probably figured out that I'm a fan of lists. This one was inspired by a little game that one of my co-workers started on Facebook a couple of weeks ago as a lead-in to... Read More
- 3Nov 25, '09 by betty67I am thankful that I got accepted into a nursing program, I start in January!
I am thankful for my beautiful wonderful children who make me laugh and cry sometimes at the same time!
I am thankful for my health
I am thankful for my good friends & family
I am thankful for this wonderful site that has loads of useful information, a place to vent ,and a place share some comraderie with others like me.
Most of all I am thankful to GOD for always seeing me through everything I do good & bad and especially when things aren't going so well for giving me the strength to get through it.
God Bless to everyone!
- 2Nov 26, '09 by chloram_24i am thankful to god for the gift of life, family and friends.:angel2:
i am thankful for what i am and what i have right now.
i am thankful for the patients and all the people who touched my life in any way and vice versa.
i am thankful for the hardships and struggles that i've been through which make me a better and stronger person.
i am thankful for expressing my thanks right now.:typing
and im thankful for the days and blessings yet to come......
- 3Nov 26, '09 by SlightlyMental_RNI am thankful for:
1. Medical technology, for without it, my daughter would never have been born, and I would have died while I was pregnant.
2. My family, as they have supported me so much these last few years. I went back to nursing school at the age of 35, and graduated in the top 5 of my class. I couldn't have done any of it without their love and support.
3. That I passed the boards on the first try--otherwise I think I might have gone stark-raving mad and taken my family with me.
4. That I got an RN job almost immediately after graduating.
5. My wonderful team of nurses and aides that I work with. They rock!
6. That my DON is kind and listens to you, and not evil like some of the bosses you hear about on this site.
7. My beautiful home, and that I now have the ability to help contribute to its upkeep. My first paychecks bought a new furnace.
8. That I live in a part of the world that I can look out my back window and watch the hawk soaring above the trees, the fox playing in the back woods, or the deer that want to come and eat my plants.
9. For friends that listen and help me to laugh at myself.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!
- 1Nov 26, '09 by catshowladyI'm going through a really rough time in my life right now, but I can add a couple.
I'm thankful for my family, Their love means so much to me right now.
I'm thankful that I work on a great unit. We aren't at the cutting edge of medicine, but we give great care, we play nicely together, and the boss is fair and reasonable.
I'm thankful for my cats. The softness of their fur and the rumble of their purring is so comforting.
- 1Nov 27, '09 by junebug50I am thankful for my job, as stressful as it is.
My better half that makes me laugh and cry.
My Children and grandchildren, they are the light of my life, they struggle so hard and I am so proud of them.
My co-workers they are a good group to work with.
My patients and their families, when you work oncology you thank god for everyday and the little things that we take for granted.
I am so thankful for this website, reading it makes my day and puts a smile on my face.