A Sleep Deprived Nurse's Musings on Motherhood - Page 2Register Today!
- May 13, '12 by PeepnBiscuitsRNI won't lie, I have to gloat a little when my 3 year old tough guy gets an owie and only mommy can put the aloe and the band-aid on.
- May 13, '12 by ISeeYou3100That was absolutely beautiful!
- May 13, '12 by leslie :-DQuote from nursewoodyi agree, in that i purposely logged in, just to thank you...I don't really post much on here, but this I had to reply to. This is beautifully written, and a must read for all nurses/mothers today. Thank you for sharing your talent!
for once again, sharing your amazing writing talent.
you really do have an amazing gift, cp.
- May 13, '12 by CheesePotatoI am humbled, as always, by your kind words. Any further sentiment could only be expressed in a key mash of happiness.
~~CP~~Last edit by CheesePotato on May 13, '12 : Reason: My smartphone is having a tantrum. ::grumbles::
- May 13, '12 by xandarosaBeautiful! You made cry.
- May 13, '12 by sandanrnstudentI too am not a mother, but I understand so much of the little things that make a mother a hero! Thank you for sharing such an endearing post!
- May 13, '12 by Psychtrish39Thank you for that beautiful essay. It touched me very deeply.
- May 13, '12 by VivaLasViejasThis brought tears of joy to my eyes, CP. You have such a gift, to be able to get inside another person's heart and see what lives there, then to interpret it so beautifully. You are also a VERY talented writer! I'm envious!!
Thank you, thank you for this essay. I hope to see more of your work soon.
- May 14, '12 by DiannaRN10That was incredibly beautiful and heartfelt. Thank you.
- May 14, '12 by TexanSNThis was beautiful. You made me tear up a bit. Thank you for posting this.