I currently moved to my hometown and am waiting for my license to transfer from out of state. The Board said to call back next week to check on it's status. In the meantime, should I apply for jobs? Or would it be in my best interest to wait until I have a license number in this state beforehand. Thank you! (I am a new nurse).