She got fired... - Page 6Register Today!
- May 24, '12 by mceleriThank you people I needed a laugh today!
- May 24, '12 by ScottE,RNI stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I can suture too.
- May 24, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from pepper the cati agree 100% with you this the reason why i stated previously there's not enough information to go on regarding this scenario to many pieces of the puzzle don't seem to fit...just saying :uhoh21:i'm trying to figure out what caused a " vein to rupture"
- May 24, '12 by kloneMaybe the nurse actually stabbed the patient, and that's what caused the vein to rupture, and that's why she got fired. And then she saved him, kind of a Munchausen's by Proxy thing.
- May 24, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from scottescotte, i just read your comment which made me lol :di stayed at a holiday inn express last night. i can suture too.
- Quote from Esme12You mean - you were able to actually FIND a parking space?!?...Sometimes it really stinks to be a nurse. We park our cars between a rock and a hard place in the parking lot, ALL THE TIME.
- Quote from tothepointeLVNSure you can - except me!But I have a degree in Fashion. That means I can suture anything I like because I got an A+ in embroidery. Right?
- Thanks to all for the Apocryphal Story Of The Day. :spin:
- May 24, '12 by HorseshoeQuote from kloneSounds like the kid on Modern Family last week. He started a fire in the chemistry lab, put it out, then got a medal for it because the teacher thought he had innocently come upon it.Maybe the nurse actually stabbed the patient, and that's what caused the vein to rupture, and that's why she got fired. And then she saved him, kind of a Munchausen's by Proxy thing.
Only in this case the nurse didn't get a medal.
- May 24, '12 by GrnTeanobody's gonna bleed to death from a vein outside the chest unless it's the femoral, and even then good pressure will work just fine. i think either the op is making this up, or the person who told him/her is making it up, or somebody has an exaggerated sense of danger.