RN to MSN NP TrackRegister Today!
This is a discussion on RN to MSN NP Track in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... I have looked at the discussion boards and the most recent on this subject is 2008. RECENTLY does...by karnurse May 1, '12I have looked at the discussion boards and the most recent on this subject is 2008. RECENTLY does anyone know of any schools that do RN to MSN (NP Track) entirely online? I have found Frontier and Drexel, are there any others that you have heard of (or completed?? or current student). I am fine going for a couple weeks but want to do most of the work online. PLEASE HELP! Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=704998©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,621 Views
- May 1, '12 by Zookeeper3Years ago the university of NY had one. The one located in Buffalo NY. Not buffalo state, big difference.
- You will still have to do clinicals (several months' worth) in person with a preceptor. Only the didactic portion will be online.
I know there are several threads about Frontier more recent than 2008.
- May 1, '12 by CobwebI just wanted to add that most schools around us are going to PhD programs instead of MSN, so just beware of that
- Quote from CobwebI think you mean DNP.I just wanted to add that most schools around us are going to PhD programs instead of MSN, so just beware of that
- May 1, '12 by CobwebYup, you're right, I just remembered it was moah skool!
UCF COLLEGE OF NURSING : Academics
Doctor of Nursing Practice / Academics / College of Nursing / FSU - Florida State University College of Nursing
College of Nursing - University of Florida
- Yep, even Frontier will eventually be getting rid of their MSN program, and going for a straight DNP track.
I believe if your graduation date is after 2015, you must do the DNP program.
- Jul 29, '12 by beautifulmind39I am on the same hunt and I am strongly looking at University of Mass. Here is a link I hope it helps