Rediculous "could you be a nurse?" quiz - page 2
This quiz claims to be able to tell if you are suited for nursing. I took the quiz. The answer analysis told me that nursing is perfect for me. Why? Because according to this quiz, nursing is a... Read More
Oct 3, '07Quote from dar15my cats would make great nurses just like yours.. maybe i should register lydia and kizzykat in nursing school... lol.. i love this post... you made my day..lolI trialled this survey, using my cat's potential answers.
- loves time off
- is curious about the sight of blood
- is at her best when she is free to come and go as she pleases
- a pleasant work environment is most important to her
- she demands to be respected
- she is under 16
- she has too many obligations to change careers
- she can't handle stress at home
- she has no formal education
- she'd love to do "something outdoorsy" if she had a few hours
- she takes as much vacation time as she wants
- she is female
- On Sundays she doesn't think about tomorrow
- she has an unpaid occupation (well that is the closest to her status!)
- she loves to teach you what she knows - in fact you will learn it quickly or you're in trouble!
Of course, the quiz says she'd make a great nurse...
Oct 3, '07I'd like to know how somoene can type up such a quiz with their head THAT far up their butt.
Oct 3, '07Ha, that's funny. Must have been administrators from a magnet hospital that put it together.:roll
Oct 3, '07ROFL at the cat's take on nursing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So many trickie spammy things out there. This is just one of them.