random question about flu shot

  1. never mind, I stated that I wasn't looking for advice.
    Last edit by Imafloat on Oct 27, '09
  2. 2 Comments

  3. by   classicdame
    you probably need someone to see it, like an MD or Nurse Practitioner. I would not want to advise in this manner.
  4. by   Cherybaby
    You need to see a doctor.