potter & perryRegister Today!
- by POMD09 Dec 18, '08I'm trying to get the code for potter & perry book 7th Ed I have the book but I want to access to the courses online.
Thank you for your time
- Dec 18, '08 by CathRNhave you tried barnes & noble? or amazon? I'm guessing by code you mean the ISBN on the back of the book. Each time I bought from amazon, they show the ISBN, you can also buy new or used.
Good Luck in your search.
- Dec 18, '08 by sirIIf you are referring to the online code, this cannot be shared due to copyright/payment purposes.
- Dec 18, '08 by POMD09Quote from sirIIf you are referring to the online code, this cannot be shared due to copyright/payment purposes.
I'm not trying to get the online code, I bought the book p&p 7 th Ed ,and when I got online it says that we have a code inside the book itself to get online through the courses. Anyway thank you for taking your time to reminde me about "copyright/payment purposes"
- Dec 18, '08 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeQuote from pomd09[color=sandybrown]i'm confused...if you bought the book, and the code is in the book, shouldn't it be in the book you have? i think for my perry & potter, i had to buy the code (but that was more than five years ago). i know i had to do that for my nutrition book...it was on a piece of cardback similar to what comes with one of those "free aol trial" cd-roms.i'm not trying to get the online code, i bought the book p&p 7 th ed ,and when i got online it says that we have a code inside the book itself to get online through the courses. anyway thank you for taking your time to reminde me about "copyright/payment purposes"
- Dec 19, '08 by *LadyJane*What you need to look for is a silver colored scratch off patch somewhere inside the front cover or first page of your book. Scratch that off, and that is the number that you use to register to use the online resources for your text book. Hope this helps. If you have purchased a used book with the number already scratched off, you can purchase access for something like 20 bucks or so.
Either way, I hope you can get online... FWIW, when I scratched my silver stuff off, I couldn't read all of the numbers, so I had to call the toll free help line to register over the phone for the access. It was kind of a hassle, but still worth it.
- Dec 19, '08 by undertakeressAre you referring to the skills CD-ROMS that are included with the book? if so, your instructor has to give you the code.