Please Help!!

  1. I'm a homecare nurse caring for a beautiful little 11 y.o. girl who really needs help. She's had some serious GI bleeding and feeding intolerances throughout the past year, nothing is getting resolved and she's just wasting away. She's got CP, hydroceph, trach, gtube, very delayed. If anyone can give me a name and number for a doctor who can help us, please please please do!!!! We're losing hope, and it's so hard to see this little girl suffer like she's suffering. Any state is fine...we're hitting desperate times. Thank you so much!!!!!
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   Tweety
    Sounds like a dreadful time. However, Allnurses does not provide a physicians referral service. Best of luck.