Nurses Who Have Killed - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 11, '12 by nrsang97There was a man who was a nurse in Nevada, not sure what his name was who used succhynlcholene (not sure if I spelled that right) to kill his wife.
- Nov 11, '12 by jloganChaz Higgs is probably who you're talking about. I've read the book about it called Poisoned Love. He was also suspected of murdering his wife's deceased husband while caring for him in the hospital but it has since been proven that he died from natural causes.
- Nov 11, '12 by nrsang97Quote from jloganChaz Higgs is probably who you're talking about. I've read the book about it called Poisoned Love. He was also suspected of murdering his wife's deceased husband while caring for him in the hospital but it has since been proven that he died from natural causes.
I do believe that is him. She was a mayor or city council member right?
- Nov 11, '12 by jloganShe was in the Nevada Senate and the Nevada Assembly. She was also a State Controller.
- Nov 11, '12 by tokebiI remember seeing the story of Andrea Yates on TV. I think she had severe, severe postpartum depression and led to psychotic breakdown. It was quite heart-breaking. I wouldn't put her in the same category as the other psychopaths and sociopaths.
- Nov 12, '12 by amygarsideThis is an interesting article. I do believe that forums should be balanced because life is not all about positve, we also have to learn some negative things so that we will know how to make it in a positive light.
- Nov 12, '12 by PoochiewoochieQuote from FaithGurl93Really?! Are you serious? What a weird comment.Shows that it's not just people without a job or low paying jobs that can be crazy and kill people.
There have been a lot of killers who had good paying jobs that were crazy and killed people. Ted Bundy, The BTK killer, John Wayne Gacy-well, they're a few that come to mind. There's even been rumors that Jack the Ripper was a member of the Royal family.
Why should nurses be exempt from this? I'm 50 and quite aware of a lot of the killers on this list. Why is it so shocking to read about them? You and the rest of the nurses in this big world are human just like the rest of us. Going to college and getting a degree and a career doesn't exempt someone from being "crazy" as you put it.
You don't have to be "crazy" to commit murder.