Nurses, how are you going to vote? 2012 US Presidential Election - Page 8Register Today!
- Nov 5, '12 by Bortaz, RNQuote from mayahp22Because there is NO SUCH THING as "free".I honestly don't see what the problem is behind a free education.....its an investment for the future youths of america.
- Nov 5, '12 by kidzr1stObama/Biden
- Nov 5, '12 by traumaerRNQuote from brianObamaNurses,
Please take a second to vote below!
We've polled our allnurses.com members the past 2 presidential elections and nurses got them both right! Let's see if we can predict the election results correctly for a 3rd time!
Of course, these are just fun non-scientific polls.
This thread was only intended to be a poll. Not a political discussion. Feel Free to reply with your choice if you want, but please no political arguments, slams or jabs Lets keep this a clean and simple poll
- Nov 5, '12 by mayahp22Yea I'm not here to have a political argument just throwing in why I am for the Obama administration and what it has done for me and my family and friends...... SN: my undergrad was fully paid for as well when Bush was in office due to academic grants and scholarships if your successful academically then yes you should be awarded
- Nov 5, '12 by mayahp22Quote from Bortaz, RNYou are right but there is such a thing as getting aheadBecause there is NO SUCH THING as "free".
- Nov 5, '12 by ExPharmaGirlObama/Biden, wouldn't have it any other way!
- Nov 5, '12 by FutureLPN2013Not A Nurse Yet But. OBAMA/BIDEN 2012
I Would Never Vote For Someone That Says he can relate to me because his ANCESTORS once owned SLAVES.
- Nov 5, '12 by jeannepaulRomney/Ryan!!!!!!!!
- Nov 5, '12 by Kara RN BSNRomneyyyyy ryan baby!
- Nov 5, '12 by ElvishJohnson/Gray.
Best solutions to issues that I am passionate about, so not a lot of nail-biting about the decision.