Nurses, how are you going to vote? 2012 US Presidential Election - Page 16Register Today!
- Nov 6, '12 by whichone'spinkI voted for Gary Johnson, because he's what a Republican should be. Someone who does not see fit to have the government dictate how we live, unlike those creeps Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. And if they win, do you really think they'll repeal the ACA? No, they'll just shift more of the burden onto the people. They won't expand Medicaid so those who still can't afford insurance will be socked with fines. Obama is no less of a statist than Romney, though.
- Nov 6, '12 by nfitzgeraldOBAMA
Please take a second to vote below!
We've polled our allnurses.com members the past 2 presidential elections and nurses got them both right! Let's see if we can predict the election results correctly for a 3rd time!
Of course, these are just fun non-scientific polls.
This thread was only intended to be a poll. Not a political discussion. Feel Free to reply with your choice if you want, but please no political arguments, slams or jabs Lets keep this a clean and simple poll [/QUOTE]
- Nov 6, '12 by mom2kidzzObama!
- Nov 6, '12 by kskatzPresident Obama gets my vote!
- Nov 6, '12 by VioletKaliLPNObama here.