Nicely Organized Report SheetRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Nicely Organized Report Sheet in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... So far I haven't found just the right thing for taking report. I need a full page form for each...by SkateBetty Mar 23, '06So far I haven't found just the right thing for taking report. I need a full page form for each patient because I write kind of big, with a place for everything. Please, could you put yours out there, so I have a few to pick from? I need something more comprehensive, with everything right there; a place for each doctor's name, labs, treatments, GI/GU, CV, etc. Mostly I need this so I don't forget to ask for information I will need later, but will forget while taking report d/t my lack of experience.
BTW, which forum do the trauma nurses hang out on? I am a new step-down nurse, but don't see a trauma icu forum.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=149744©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 23, '06 by Blee O'MyacinI fold it lengthwise and put a patient on each half of paper. I'll put all the important events on the top (reason for being there, labs, unusual events of the past few days, etc.) and then I'll list systems.
My coworker made a sheet that has caught on - basically the same thing, but she uses the entire sheet of paper, has a space for the initial report and then to write in changes over the shift - I just use post-its though.
You'll find what works best for you.
- May 28, '06 by alleyrltI too am looking for a good report sheet. The preprinted sheet we have for our pt's for the day has very little space to write as you go through the shift. I'd love to find a good one. So a big thank you to anyone that can help.
- May 28, '06 by JennerizerSend me your email address in a private message & I'll send you the report sheet I use. It's in a word document file.
- May 28, '06 by MrsCleverclogsWe dont use paper reporting anymore, so cant help out sorry
- May 29, '06 by rn4me2b2005Hey everyone, I am trying to find an organized report sheet too! I picked up a couple from other co-workers but they are too complex. I would appreciate if someone could email me a copy of theirs.
- May 29, '06 by mom23RNI don't know much about what form to use but for me a highlighter was absolutely neccesary. I would highlight meds, treatments, etc that absolutely HAD to be done!
- Nov 4, '06 by P_RNhttp://www.mccd.edu/alliedhealth/rnc...-ReportOff.pdf
Nice one from Mercer College
More of a student sheet, but could be easily compacted to 1/2 or 1/3 page.
- Nov 5, '06 by sonja77i posted the one i use in the following thread:
- Nov 5, '06 by LadyT618Here's one I created myself, in my spare time (way too much time on my hand). You can make it 2-sided. Let me know what you think.