New employee medication examRegister Today!
- by emilydalton89 Oct 16, '12What can I expect to see on a Hospital's RN new employee medication exam?
- 799 Views
- Did they give you a study guide? I'm going to take mine in 45 minutes. :/
I'm nervous. Have the same feeling I had when I took my Ncelx :/ *barf*
- No they didn't give me one :[
- Make sure you know your basic rights, and general med classifications. I keep telling myself that the NCLEX wasn't bad so this won't be either. Ugh. Yeah right. 30 min left
- Good Luck!!! I take mine tomorrow!
- Took it in about 15 min. It was very simple! You'll be fine!
- Thank you! I just found out we can use our phones as calculators and for the internet.
- Quote from emilydalton89Jealous! LMAO! Good luck!Thank you! I just found out we can use our phones as calculators and for the internet.