NELRP 2012 Is there a thread? - Page 64Register Today!
- Congrats StaceeRN.....So happy for you!!!
- Quote from studentnurserachelMe too, me too, me too!!!!!!! dance:I hope it means we get it!!!!!!Oh my gosh! My contract was signed by representative today at noon! I am doing my happy dance because I have to believe that is a good sign! I got the initial email on 7/18 though, so quite a wait until that happened!
- I got my email on 7/18 also......I saw your post and was looking at hrsa trying to see if mine had been, my computer bogged down and it took me FOREVER to get the page open.........it says OFAM approver??? I hope that is good news.........From last years post they got the contract in the mail about 30 days from email????? I'm going to stalk the postman....lol...but really!!!
- Quote from silvermoondust45Yay!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! I was reading the posts last page first, i'm crazy, I know......and I saw a post and you said "we" ........wonderful news.....I feel like we have been on this site for months and we have... All is well in the world.......good luck!!!!!I decide to check my email after reading the new posts and I got one too!! Thank you Jesus!!!
- Aug 15, '12 by Chro31Quote from StaceeRNCongrats so happy for u!!!!Holy cow! Just got *the email*!!!!! My status is now "finalist for award".
RN, HPSA 14, DSH, 158% debt ratio, MN
- Aug 15, '12 by RNeduc8rCongrats all!!! There really does not seem to be any rhyme nor reason to all of this. I got my email 5-8, and STILL do not have a signature and haven't heard anything else.
- Quote from RNeduc8rYes, that's kind of odd....I think you were the first to receive the email? You may be at the bottom of the pile now since you were probably one of the first to be notified and they haven't got to yours yet to sign......I think someone said that they were going in top priority and you were notified close to the first so I wouldn't think there would be anything to worry about???? Cross your fingers and think positive!!!!Congrats all!!! There really does not seem to be any rhyme nor reason to all of this. I got my email 5-8, and STILL do not have a signature and haven't heard anything else.
- The Secretary or his or her authorized representative must sign this Contract before it becomes effective.
Ok, so this is on the contract above the signatures and there is two signature lines, one for applicant and one for the secretary or his representative...........so does the person that signed ours count as the representative......I'm just guessing....it's sounds reasonable or maybe I'm just hopeful........I guess we will not know until the mail runs??????
- sorry it's bold.....