NELRP 2012 Is there a thread? - Page 6Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by silvermoondust45ashrn06, Remember, they said it takes months to review everyone and from what I understand, they have to review all applications. 143% is very high ratio so I wouldn't give up just yet
- May 15, '12 by silvermoondust45Thank you RNeduc8r for the info and congrats
- May 16, '12 by SarahIQuote from tgonzalezWe are looking at the application itself, not the home page of the portal. Mine says under review, but when I look at my submitted application (you have to download the pdf file) there are 2 additional documents in the supporting documents section: a credit check and "the excluded party list".I'm not sure where you are looking? My still says "under review"??????? It sounds like really good news for you.....now I'm all nervous and keep looking......
- May 16, '12 by tgonzalezQuote from SarahIWe are looking at the application itself, not the home page of the portal. Mine says under review, but when I look at my submitted application (you have to download the pdf file) there are 2 additional documents in the supporting documents section: a credit check and "the excluded party list".
Well, sad to say, I don't have any extra documents that say that It's still early and I hope I hear something.....I'm so happy for the people that have heard....it sounds like GREAT news!!! This seems early so maybe things will go faster this year.
- May 16, '12 by tgonzalezQuote from RNeduc8rI have been looking at the BCRS portal but did they have a message on there for you? Mine just shows my application??? Your generic message, did it specify that it was from HRSA?Hi again all! I got it a week ago--it was just a generic email that said I had an application update that I should log in and check. So as long as you're periodically logging into the BCRS portal, you shouldn't miss anything.
My ratio is about 100% and I am applying as nursing faculty. Best of luck to everyone!!!
- May 18, '12 by ashrn06@silvermoondust45
Thank you, I appreciate the encouraging words!! I am just keeping track here and wishing everyone the very best! So hard to wait, but so exciting!
- May 19, '12 by pupperThis is just a guess, but maybe the "excluded party list" are your loans that weren't approved? When I was reasearching the application, I discovered that some loans can be approved and some can be denied which will change your estimated debt ratio...just a thought!
- May 20, '12 by jpogustaThis whole process is so stressful, why don't they start by those that are not qualified. The wait makes me anxious, at least people could move on.
- May 21, '12 by silvermoondust45I found some information about the excluded party list, here is a website, go to this and read under the privacy note part way down the middle of the page. https://www.epls.gov/ Hope this alleviates some of your worries
- May 21, '12 by silvermoondust45I agree jpogusta, I'd rather be notified than to just wait. We can't even make a job change or move for fear that we might be awarded and don't want to mess it up! I really hate rushing my life away but I can't hardly wait to find out!!