NELRP 2012 Is there a thread? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 6, '12 by dizzymisslizziemy application status is submitted, but not yet reviewed... =/
tgonzalez, how were you able to see that equifax looked into your student loans? did they notify you about this?
- Mar 6, '12 by pupperHow can you find your preference number? I just called the help line and the woman didn't know what I was asking about. Where y'all notified via email?
- Quote from pupperI don't know mine either. Have you checked your application status yet? Mine still says review not started. I hate to hurry my life away but I can't wait until September! Although, as I read many of the posts from previous years, some people were contacted May-July. Lets hope we all get good news earlyHow can you find your preference number? I just called the help line and the woman didn't know what I was asking about. Where y'all notified via email?
- Mar 6, '12 by SarahICan someone tell me how to check my application status online? For the first few days after I submitted I was still able to click the "apply now" box on the HRSA website to get to the application homescreen, but since they took the button down I'm not sure how to get to that page. thanks!
- Quote from SarahIhttps://programportal.hrsa.gov.Can someone tell me how to check my application status online? For the first few days after I submitted I was still able to click the "apply now" box on the HRSA website to get to the application homescreen, but since they took the button down I'm not sure how to get to that page. thanks!
Login with existing e-mail address and password.
- I hope it is a good sign.....I am an APN which is good news this year because of the change in funding and I work at a rural health clinic.....I qualified last year but they ran out of money......I am really hoping to get it this year. My debt to income is 144%......and I have seen some higher.....crossing my fingers. I'll have to try and check my status again, I didn't think we could check it after it was closed....it was in review when it closed.
- Did anyone find out how we find out the preference number? It is really sad.....I'm laughing to myself that I hope I'm in enough debt to qualify.....that just sounds so wrong....I just think that is is wonderful that they offer this type of debt repayment and I hope we all get good news.
- I had been reading last years post and decided to go ahead and pay the monthly fee for continual credit check.....I researched and identity guard seemed good and reasonable and worth the 10 bucks a month so I could see if someone checked it......it shows me when someone checks my credit and what part they check........i'm still on the 30 day free trial and i think i can only run one full report, so all i can see is that it was pulled from equifax and it only pertained to my 2 student loans, they were the only thing viewed.......I think when they start deducting the monthly fee I might be able to see more......but right now it just says equifax pulled it but I don't know for who? I'm just crossing my fingers but it seems kind of early to be checking????? I was trying to look through the old posts because I thought I remember it saying equifax pulled it but don't know. I'm getting way to nervous to early and am so glad everyone posted.........it kind of calms the nerves......
- If your application was in review at closing, I bet things will be better for you this year! WOW 144% and I thought mine was bad at 116! Was your percent that high last year too or did it go up because of interest? Did you check your current application status today? I am kind of frustrated that it costs so much to get my degrees and I don't make that much money! In fact I can't even find a teaching job because they all want experience and how do we get experience?!
Good luck to you!!
- Mar 7, '12 by pupperI'm also an APN with a ratio of 185%, but my review hasn't started. I wonder if review has to do with geographical location or the date the application was submitted? Must feel nice to know you are already being looked over!