Im 14 and a freshman (highschool) im doing a HOSA competition, Career Health display and i need some help with research. I need to know if :
1) is there a navy nurses creed?
2) is there a age limit for navy nurses?
3)does anyone know any good research sites?
4) good picture sites? ive already googled that to death...
5) starting salary for an officer?
6) any extra info you think could help?
Also i ask that any information you give me be exclusive to the navy.
Thanks in advance,
I have a 14 y/o daughter and if she every asked someone for help and then showed the unappreciative, rude attitude that this one showed.....the navy recruiter would look like a kitty cat compared to her momma. If children are not stopped in their tracks with attitudes like this, these attitudes and lack of self reliance will persist into adulthood.
Last edit by TonyaM73 on Dec 9, '10
: Reason: apparently didn't like the word ***** cat