"Nancy" and Babs - Page 9Register Today!
- Dec 5, '08 by Babs0512ippagoggy: Thanks so much for your comments, it's greatly appreciated. The ER is a place that is NOT for everyone - including me any longer. I have more stories to tell, but they are not easy to write about, so one night when I'm "in the zone" I'll write another article. Blessings, Babs
- Sep 29, '10 by perbdThis article brought tears to my eyes.
- Sep 29, '10 by Babs0512Thank you for reading it, I'm glad it's still circulating. Blessings
- Sep 29, '10 by dmhill78Thank you for that. I am a fairly new nurse and thought I was the only one who always was second guessing myself. I'm glad to know I'm not and that some of the best nurses second guess themselves.
- Sep 29, '10 by Babs0512Nothing wrong with second guessing yourself - but always have faith in what you do know, and pay attention to those "nagging" feelings that "something just isn't right". Barb
- Oct 21, '11 by innerharborI have this article saved in my favorites and read it from time to time. This is a beautifully written peice that inspired me to leave my position in the ED 3 years ago. I was going through the same feelings. In fact, my manager read this and printed it for me as she saw me in Nancy and Babs. I definetly relate to your article.
- Oct 24, '11 by Babs0512Thank you for your comments. I hope you have found your "new" niche, and that it is as rewarding as the old "use" to be. Blessings