Med-Surg worksheets?Register Today!
- by MickyB-RN Jan 19, '09Does anyone have a good worksheet? I seem to write all over mine, front and back and what a mess.
tia for any info shared
- Jan 19, '09 by MickyB-RNQuote from MatRNstudentThanks! I'm trying to see if I can change it around a bit. I need more a space for med times instead of whereHere's something...not sure how it compares to what you were using.
it asks for the meds and what the med is for. hmmm. I'll have to keep looking around but it
gives me some ideas, thanks again. If anyone else has any, please share. tia
- Jan 19, '09 by MickyB-RNQuote from litbitblackThanks, actually I just tweaked the above on and I think I'll use a sheet per patient until I canI couldnt find anything good so i made my own. You probably know the best how and what you would use. use excel and design one. I would send u mine but i no longer work there so i deleted it, sorry
find a way of condensing things where they make sense for me. I use a clipboard so 4 sheets/4 patients
should be okay to use and I can fold them in half and put the pt's stickers on the backsides to
open them up. I'll try them out tomorrow.
- Jan 19, '09 by Daytonitemine were always a mess by the end of the shift too, but an organized mess. i knew what every circle and "x" meant. they were in different colors as well! these are various report sheets that have been posted on allnurses that i happened to save in a file. one of them may work for you. the first happens to be mine that i used for a number of years.
- report sheet.doc
- http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/dept/d31/...rainsheet.html - sample report sheets for 1, 2, 3, and 4 patients
- http://www.minnesotanurse.com/work_sheets.htm - sample worksheets for nurses
- http://allnurses.com/cardiac-nursing...in-266401.html - share your organization/ "brain" sheet - a number of nurse's "brains" are attached to this thread
- report sheet.doc
- report sheet 2.doc
- report sheet #2.doc
- shift worksheet.doc
- shift report.doc
- Jul 30, '12 by carieg76Thank you for posting this. I'm going to try it on my Med/Surg unit
- Jul 30, '12 by IndyGoogle "RN Report Card" and then buy some of those. They are wonderful, they fit in a pocket and have just about everything you want on there.