Looking for a new web site link that someone posted somewhere

  1. Someone posted a very nice link for a new website they were starting. Now I can't remember where I saw it or who posted it. I went there, was interested but did not mark it as a favorite and now I cannot find it. If that person sees this could they post it again. To tell you the truth I cannot even remember if it was on allnurse boards or one of the other nursing message boards I frequent. Sorry for being such a pain.
    •  
  2. 8 Comments

  3. by   oramar
    Originally posted by oramar:
    Someone posted a very nice link for a new website they were starting. Now I can't remember where I saw it or who posted it. I went there, was interested but did not mark it as a favorite and now I cannot find it. If that person sees this could they post it again. To tell you the truth I cannot even remember if it was on allnurse boards or one of the other nursing message boards I frequent. Sorry for being such a pain.
    When I read this post I cannot believe that I wrote something so lame, it reminds me of the times when my old gramps used to tell me to go find the whatchamacallit on the hickydo. Someone did post a brand new site somewhere recently and I would like to get back to it.
  4. by   Barbara Rose
    I know you have visited our forum at MNM, was it one of our many, many sites? We have also posted new ones. If you knew what it was about, I might be able tohelp you, I have been collecting things like that lately.
  5. by   LLDPaRN
    Oramar
    Could the website you're referring to be http://www.Globalhealth2000.com ?
    An RN from Harvard recently posted about this site, saying it's a new site,yadda yadda. Perhaps this is the one you're looking for?

    Hope this helps!

    Laurie
  6. by   oramar
    Originally posted by LLDPaRN:
    Oramar
    Could the website you're referring to be http://www.Globalhealth2000.com ?
    An RN from Harvard recently posted about this site, saying it's a new site,yadda yadda. Perhaps this is the one you're looking for?

    Hope this helps!

    Laurie
    I have been to global and have signed up, I like it! I do not think it is quite what I am looking for. Thank you nice people who are trying to help me find an invisable needle in an invisable haystack.
  7. by   NurseBella
    Maybe my site is the one you are looking for. Nursing Bella Online. It is new but growing and I would love for you, and everyone else to visit.
    www.bellaonline.com/career/professions/nursing/


    ------------------
    http://www.bellaonline.com/career/professions/nursing/
  8. by   oramar
    Originally posted by NurseBella:
    Maybe my site is the one you are looking for. Nursing Bella Online. It is new but growing and I would love for you, and everyone else to visit.
    www.bellaonline.com/career/professions/nursing/


    This is a very nice site also, I am very glad you indroduced me to it.

  9. by   jkh
    Hi oramar
    Just wondering if the site you are searching for is http://pub16ezboard.com/nursingboard. posted Oct. 8th by NikkiN It looks like a brand new site similar to this one. No one has posted anything yet though.
  10. by   oramar
    Originally posted by jkh:
    Hi oramar
    Just wondering if the site you are searching for is http://pub16ezboard.com/nursingboard. posted Oct. 8th by NikkiN It looks like a brand new site similar to this one. No one has posted anything yet though.
    This is it, you got it, thanks.


close
Looking for a new web site link that someone posted somewhere