I've been visiting this website for a year and a half and it has been very helpful to me during my nursing school. I come to you all with some questions about your leadership and management style. I need those of you who are at charge nurse level or above to answer the following questions, please.
I know these may take a while, but I would really appreciate your input. It's for a project in my leadership class and I need as much feedback as possible.
1. What is your educational preparation?
2. What is the exact title of your position?
3. How long have you been in your position?
4. Describe how you lead and how you motivate others
5. What qualities would you identify as necessary to be a successful leader?
6. What is the biggest challenge you face in your leadership position? Why?
7. What are the most gratifying aspects of your leadership position? Why?
8. How does diversity of workers or patients impact your workplace?