Know of any good/legit online BLS renewal course?Register Today!
- by amazed107 Jan 17, '11My BLS cert will expire the end of this month. I need to renew it. Does anyone know of any good/legit online BLS renewal course?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=526890©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 17, '11 by JoMark06There have been recent discussions about this exact topic. Click on the "tag" for CPR below your post and you can find a couple.
My advice is to check with your facility/agency and make sure they accept online recerts. My facility will not accept online as there is often no return demonstration/hands on portion of the course.
- Jan 17, '11 by Scrubmouse RNI believe the American Heart Association has online courses. However, you must go to a facility after you've taken the course to demonstrate your skills to an instructor in order to pass.
- Jan 17, '11 by amazed107Thanks!
- Jan 17, '11 by dthfytrTook ACLS, and PALS online through "aclsonline.us/." Had to provide the name of someone who would verify my skills. All well and good until my employer tried to verify my credentials with the company. Couldn't get a reply by mail, phone, or email. Left me out in the cold for the cost of the courses.
- Jan 17, '11 by kloneNo "legit" agencies provide 100% online - you still have to go in person for a skills checkoff.
- Jan 17, '11 by MomRN0913I did mine with AHA. Then I went at the beginning of a BLS class and did the exam on the dummies. it took all of 10min!