Job interview questions?Register Today!
- by augwest Jan 11, '09Im going to a job interview tomorrow for a charge nurse position on a rehab floor. I need some tips and possible questions to ask in the interview?
- 11,262 Views
- Jan 11, '09 by Whispera1) Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it.
2) How would you get your staff to change bad habits?
3) What's your leadership style--give an example of how you used it effectively.
4) What would you do if someone was not doing his or her job?
5) What experience do you have with budgeting?
- Jan 11, '09 by augwestThanks!
These are questions i should expect to answer or that i should ask?...sorry
- Jan 11, '09 by Whisperaoops, I misread your original post--what I typed are things you would be asked! duhh to me!
- Jan 11, '09 by augwestThanks, those are good questions i know i will hear. It was good to see them in print.