I am a nurse, but I dream of.... - page 3
Okay, I am a nurse who is returning to nursing. Is it my dream career? Probably not, but I do miss the patients and I hate to give up on a career I worked so hard for. That being said, in my... Read More
Sep 14, '06I would love to be:
-a chocolate taste tester
-a mattress sleep tester
-work in a coffee shop
-living on a tropical pacific island with a simple life and no watch
Sep 14, '06I am a nurse but I dream of...
1. Owning my own Arts and Crafts Shop to sell my art and crafts, plus the crafts made by other artists.
2. Working as a nurse in a small doctors office in an out of way town where we go to homes to provide medical care and deliver babies in the new Moms homes. "Old fashioned medical care". Not sure why, but to me this would be very interesting and rewarding.
3. Working with a small town Veternarian, going to farms to deliver baby calves and horses. I guess I have this small town mentality lately. LOL!
4. Living on a farm in Tennessee raising Alpacas for a living.
5. A millonaire, working on a my crafts whenever I want to in a large, well lit art studio, in my beautiful large house near the beach.Last edit by HannasMom on Sep 15, '06
Sep 14, '06Working with Paula Deen on The Food Network as her Sous-Chef.
Wouldn't that be a hoot?
A great lady and entrepaneur. She deserves everything she's worked for!
Sep 14, '06I was in Best Buy today doing some shopping. At the counter were three sales clerks in their late teens, maybe 20s, talking about the simplest things of life. I had to stop and think to myself...god, I wish my job was that easy...no lives at stake, so stress, everything is simple. But then I had to wonder how quickly it would take for me to get bored...I would be pretty broke too, I can imagine.
My fantasy job would be working in an animal shelter, playing with cats all day long.
Sep 14, '06In my real life, I'm an artist and I'm studying to be a nurse. I don't waste much time dreaming dreams anymore, I just do them. :wink2:
Sep 14, '06I am a nurse, but I dream of....
owning a vinyard & B&B ........where no one would ever ask me "Do you know what this rash is?"
Sep 15, '06I am a nurse, but I dream of simply being a wife and mother. Working on that actually...I'd love to be a stay at home mom...I've watched my best friends do it, and it is so rewarding to see what their children are accomplishing.
Really my dream was to be a nurse, now that I am, I want to win the lottery, buy a simple house in my little seaside town, and live my life the best I can...well I am living life the best I can...but I digress...
I WANT BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Sep 15, '061. The head of a philanthropic organization, deciding how to give away my millions and millions of dollars to worthwhile causes (sigh... a girl can dream, right?)
2. An artist
3. A writer
4. An attorney specializing in causes for children with special health and learning needs
Sep 15, '061. A coffee shop musician
2. Gourmet cook/B&B owner
3. Travel journalist
4. Trophy wife (just kidding.....I think)