I am a nurse, but I dream of.... - page 2
Okay, I am a nurse who is returning to nursing. Is it my dream career? Probably not, but I do miss the patients and I hate to give up on a career I worked so hard for. That being said, in my... Read More
Sep 14, '06In my dreams I am:
* A veterinarian
* A biomedical engineer
* A genetic engineer
* A professional softball player (yay for first knee surgery at age 15 )
Sep 14, '06In my fantacy I am:
3. Secret Service Agent
5. Executive chef in my kitchen
6. Singer in my showerLast edit by mandykal on Sep 14, '06
Sep 14, '06Oh, this one is easy:
I used to be a nurse, but now I am the
Empress of the Whole World
(you can call me EWW for short)
Rebecca, the empresswoman
keep em comin!
Sep 14, '06A professional dancer
(feeling lazy today...first good stretch of days off in 2 months!)
Sep 14, '06I am a nurse, but in my dreams I am:
- the owner of a quaint, perfect bookstore
- incredibly wealthy from said bookstore (and have employees to run it so I can just sit around a read and drink hot chocolate0
- a fantastic singer (love to sing - really shouldn't in front of polite company)
- Knower of all things (close, but not there yet...lmao)
- a lady of leisure so I can work on things I enjoy: gardening, quilting, knitting, sewing, cooking (please include a housekeeper so I dont have to do dishes), reading, kayaking, shopping and doing artsy things like the theater, art shows, museums, etc.
- a world traveler
Sep 14, '06[FONT=Arial Narrow]Oh... this is fun...
[FONT=Arial Narrow]If I was not a nurse...
[FONT=Arial Narrow]I would be the highest paid actress in major motion pictures.
[FONT=Arial Narrow]I would also be the most recognized portrait photographer with such clients as Brad Pitt, Aerosmith, and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
[FONT=Arial Narrow]I would also have my own clothing line, called Honey Kat Co.
[FONT=Arial Narrow]In my spare time, I would whisk off to my wine vineyard in Tuscany which produces the most exotic tasting wines; known around the world, for its rich smooth body test with a hint of sweetness.
[FONT=Arial Narrow]When I have the time, I correspond with my Columbian coffee producers. Yes, I also have my own line of premium smooth coffee blends...
[FONT=Arial Narrow]And as a treat to my hard work, I vacation on my private island in Hawaii....
[FONT=Arial Narrow]Wow that was great....now back to reality...screaming teenager, hungry husband, dirty house and my 3-11 shift tomorrow; beside the most angry Doctor known to Emergency Medicine.....
Sep 14, '06Owner of my own coffee shop/cafe, for which I would be "forced" to travel around the world to find new beans, flavoring, food, and decorating ideas!
Sep 14, '06I'm not a nurse, I'm an:
Inventor who has come up with the most novel of ideas since galaleo.
actor, singer (everyone says I can sing) who is loving all that adulation
office automation expert, putting technology to work to make ALL jobs easier and more efficient (was in the computer field prior to nursing)
An artist who creates wonderful original creations (can't draw a lick)
A compassionate sympathetic realistic psychologist with a flourishing practice
Author who has written an incredibly original story that i now have to adapt to the silver screen
Sep 14, '06world traveller with hefty budget/ master gardener/ i still want to be a midwife/ a part-time cloistered nun?/ and i'd like to try being a wolf. this is weird!
Sep 14, '06i am a nurse, but i dream of...
- traveling missionary
- artist, living alone in oceanfront shack, 1 mile from the mountains: or live on gilligan's island.
- ballerina (only care to dance to 1 song from nutcracker...)
- nurse w/perfect working conditions, colleagues, respect.
Sep 14, '06a) being a dance teacher
b) being a professional dancer
c) Equine nurse (as the British call it--a whole program dedicated
to caring medically for horses. Capture that thought! )