These are consideration which nurse have to recognize that useful in enhancement of the nursing image :
1. The Nurse and the Patient
Consider first the well-being of your patient.
1.1 Patient Care
1.2 Clinical Research
Accept responsibility to advance medical progress by participating in properly developed research involving human participants.
1.3 Clinical Teaching
Honour your obligation to pass on your professional knowledge and skills to colleagues and students.
1.4 The Dying Patient
1. Remember the obligation to preserve life, but, where death is deemed to be imminent and where curative or life-prolonging treatment appears to be futile, try to ensure that death occurs with dignity and comfort.
2. The Nurse and the Profession
2.1 Professional Conduct
1. Build a professional reputation based on integrity and ability.
1. Confine advertising of professional services to the presentation of information reasonably needed by patients or colleagues to make an informed decision about the availability and appropriateness of your medical services.
2.3 Referral to Colleagues
1. Obtain the opinion of an appropriate colleague acceptable to your patient if diagnosis or treatment is difficult or obscure, or in response to a reasonable request by your patient.
3. Professional Independence
1. In order to provide high quality health care, you must safeguard clinical independence and professional integrity from increased demands from society, third parties, individual patients and governments.
4. The Nurse and Society
1. Endeavor to improve the standards and quality of, and access to, medical services in the community.
all of previous solution was modified , and it's primarily found in the AMA Code of Ethics - 2004. Editorially Revised 2006
you can see the link below