How much of a raise did you get this year?Register Today!
This is a discussion on How much of a raise did you get this year? in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... (if any, I suppose) Just wondering how much of a yearly increase everyone got. I am a RN in...by thesundowner Apr 30, '12(if any, I suppose)
Just wondering how much of a yearly increase everyone got. I am a RN in Florida and was surprised to get 7.5% increase (equaling $1.84/hr). I thought it would be a lot less. I know I am lucky to get anything these days. What did all of you get? Do you think it's fair?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=704526©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Apr 30, '12 by Been there,done thatI received a SPECTACULAR evaluation , I got zip, zero, nada. There is a freeze on performance raises.
Make ya wanna slack off?
- Apr 30, '12 by Mom of DiskidsWell, 2 years ago, we all took a 4% pay cut. Then a new company bought us...... and we still have never received our 4% back OR had a raise
- Apr 30, '12 by GrnTeai made a bit less this year than the year before. better days to come, though.
- Apr 30, '12 by nhnursieAt the retirement center (per diem) just got 3% ($0.72) , first one since I started almost 3 years ago. My full time job (school nurse) no raise per teacher contract agreement.
- Apr 30, '12 by not.done.yetMy company is doing 2% across the board.
- Apr 30, '12 by Sweet_Wild_RoseUsed to get about 3%. Last couple of years, about 1.5%. However, a big chunk of our evaluation is on goals. The hospital picked two goals that were impossible to meet (seriously, how do you get 98% of your patients to give you the highest possible rating on PG?) and that really hurt everyone. Our direct managers are getting absolutely nothing, so at least we're making out better than them.
- Apr 30, '12 by Bortaz, RN31 American cents.
- Apr 30, '12 by Esme12Raise? what's that????
- Apr 30, '12 by ErindelA whopping 2% (0.29) wowee wow..