How much do you make? - page 38
U.S. Navy RN 16 yrs Clinic Manager $6,800.00 month Moonlighting job: RN 16... Read More
Sep 3, '021. RN/BSN
2. Less than a month!
3. NICU (thus the name)
4. $17.50 for the first 6 months, then $21. This is on the low side for southern california
5. RN @ CHLA
Sep 3, '021.RN
3. Agency IMCU/ICU
To Dplear- wish I could do kids. Best wishes to you.
Sep 3, '02RN MSN - Certified Diabetes Educator
RN x 26 years
I'm not sure I want to read what I could be making. But I think I'd go for less stress at my ripe age.
Sep 3, '021. RN
2 8 yrs
4.$21.75 base, $10.50/hr weekends, $1.00/hr charge, $2.40/hr shift diff
I work 2 twelves on the weekend and get mandated over to a 16 several times a month. They pay double for every 4 hours you work over your normal shift. Also pick up several shifts during the week. I work 11 am to 11:30 pm.
Sep 3, '02I live near Chattanooga, TN and one hospital here is in bad need of ER nurses and are paying them 40/hr. I just wonder what their boss is making??
Sep 3, '02Didn't read all 25 pages! But any Canadians out there?
1. BScN RN
2. Have been working for 4 months now
3. I work casual in Maternity, Pediatrics, Medicine and Surgery
4. RN's make $24.70 here but it's an extra $1.25 an hour for your degree so I make $25.95
-- Shift differential...extra $1.50 an hour each for nights and weekends
Sep 4, '021. Rn
2. 15 years total
3. 13 years in critical care
4. base rate $45.00 (weekend PM's) with full benefits 24 hours per week. I also pick up 2/ 8 hour night shifts per week @ $47.00 per hour (pool rate) for a total of 40 hours per week. That comes out to approx. $95,500.00/yr.
The base rate for staff with 15 years experience is $29.55 day shift Monday thru Friday. Plus $2.50/hr evening diff. and $3.50/hr night shift diff. No weekend or shift rotation required.
Sep 4, '02I've been an RN for 20 years. Currently make $27.50/hr. Required to take call which compensates $2.00/hr for hours on call then Time and a half for hours worked plus half time if beyond 40 hours. Differentials apply for off shifts and holidays.
Sep 4, '021. RN
2. 3 years
4. $21.85 + shift differential and a retention bonus every 6 mths.
Sep 4, '02LPN
Have my license for 5 years but only have 1 yr work experience
$22 an hour
Long Island, NY