How much do you make? - page 26
U.S. Navy RN 16 yrs Clinic Manager $6,800.00 month Moonlighting job: RN 16... Read More
Sep 19, '011. RN/diploma
2.Practicing 11years, backround in telemety(surgical and medical) currently working in radiology and special procedures
3. radiology/special procedures
4. $20.00/hr with call pay($2.00/hr weekdays, $2.25/hr weekends). Overtime when called in, made about 54,000 last year.
Sep 27, '01RN for three years / LVN before that
Charge nurse in Alzheimers LTC
7a to 7p Have every other 3 day weekend off.
23.00 per hour without benefits (20.00 per hour if had elected to take benefits) Make 34.50/hour for the 8 hours overtime during the pay period I work 48 hours.
I live in Texas in the Dallas/FtWorth area
The children's hospital here in FortWorth is advertising for RN's for 30/hour with benefits.
Sep 27, '01I've been a pediatric RN for about 6 years
I make 40,000/ year working 36 hours a week
I work in South Carolina and have a BSN
Sep 28, '01RN--6yrs
Work for Agency, since June,01
Make 27.50 - 32.00, depending on institution and type of area, m/s vs tele. Travel pay of 25.00 for some assignments,
re: distance from my home.
Wknd shift diff if insti. has these, no night shift diff.
Time and a half for over 40. and time and a half for all holidays from the agency, re;their holiday list.
Sep 28, '01originally posted by cc nrse
2. 4 yrs
3. adult critical care (mostly open heart)- staff nurse
Sep 28, '011. LVN
2. Neuro ICU
3. 5 yrs
4. 13.89/hr with shift differential
3-11 15% (base rate)
11-7 18% (base rate)
Sep 28, '01How much do you make?
Calling all nurses! Just a quick poll.Please tell us your:
2.Years as a nurse.
3.Area of work.(M/S,ER,LTC,etc.)
4.Current hourly wage.
This should be interesting. Thanks.
3. Med/Surg Staff
4. $17.75 hour as grad nurse with a $2.50 shift diff for 11p-7a.
Sep 28, '011. RN, have a BSN as well as a BA
2 13 years
3.Clinical Study Coordinator
4. $23/hour--but no nites,weekends,holidays, etc. EVER!!
5. Coastal South Carolina (urban)
Sep 29, '011. RN ADN (working on BSN)
2. 2 years experience
3.Clinical Research Coordinator
4. $18/hr, pay $0 for health ins., no nights, weekends, holidays (off and paid) or call. Tuition reimbursement, 401k-employer matches 6%, free CEU's, paid travel
5. Northeast FloridaLast edit by BeachNurse on Oct 5, '01
Oct 3, '01LTC BSN, RN Charge Nurse Medicare Skilled Unit
33 months experience
16.12/hour but get too much OT so about 41,000.00 last year