How much do you make? - page 11
U.S. Navy RN 16 yrs Clinic Manager $6,800.00 month Moonlighting job: RN 16... Read More
Apr 24, '01Originally posted by plumrn:
Calling all nurses! Just a quick poll.Please tell us your:
2.Years as a nurse.
3.Area of work.(M/S,ER,LTC,etc.)
4.Current hourly wage.
This should be interesting. Thanks.
2. 3 yrs
4. $19.05 + shift diff. $1.50 for nights, weekend diff. $.75, and Charge nurse diff. $1.25.
Apr 25, '01Full Time Job
Los Angeles, CA
17.50/hr. full benefits
Nursing Float Pool (M/S,Tele/TCU/Rehab)
28.50/hr no benefits
Apr 26, '01Hey all! Texas insnt the only place paying well. Just saw a job posting for RN's at University Hosp in Cinncinati (on monster.com), with a pay rate of 'up to $46/hr base rate' plus shift diff and benefits. Check that out!
Apr 26, '01MTA IN corrections, 12 years, 4600 a month with full benifits, retirement and 4 weeks vacation a year (if they dont do away with us) Getting ready to promote to smta salary will be 5200 a month.You need at least an LVN license with 1 year experience. best part is the retirement.
Apr 26, '01
2. 6 months
4. $21.54/hr (I work 36 hrs a week, all nights.) + $1.70/hr weekend dif. (I work every other weekend.)
Apr 26, '01RN ADN degree
28.50/hr with level 3 on clinical ladder
98,000 last year
I work like a dog, but don't mind!
This is also working 75% at one place and 25% at the other.
PS, it makes you wonder why all these nurses break their buns with getting higher degrees just to make half of what I make and without the god awful loans!
Apr 27, '011. LPN
2. 6 months
3. LTC in rural IN
4. 14.00/hour, no benefits, 3p-3a with no shift diff!
Apr 28, '0115 years in same place
$23.68/hr--top of pay scale
The unionized workers are getting 3-3-4%, we are supposedly getting a raise.
Shift diff is .80eves 1.00nights, no diff for charge, transport or precepting. No extra pay for education or certification.
Apr 28, '01position held:
RN FLOOR NURSE IN LONG TERM CARE $16/hr 4 YRS
RN MDS COORDINATOR 2 YERAS-15.50/HR
BOTH JOBS IN LONG TERM CARE.
TOTAL YEARS IN NURSING IS 7 YEARS.
Apr 28, '011. staff RN, relief Charge Nurse day shift
2. 7 years
3. m/s, tel, ortho, peds (small rural hosp)
4. $17.51/hr, for charge nurse extra one hour pay per day. shift diff for 3-11 11-7 $.85/hour. Must work every other weekend and holiday. No overtime for holidays. Vacation, PL, Sick time prorated to status. Insurances available but must pay full premium. 2 PL days/year, 11 holidays per year.
I love being a nurse but the compensation sucks!
Apr 28, '01OMG!!!! do i feel like a step-child!! I've worked Hospitals, long term care and mental rehab and the highest pay is $13.00 The hospitals for LPN's start from $9 to $11 and that's with exp. I think maybe it's time for a move!