How much are ACLS instructors paid? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 21, '11 by ArgoAlso, let him run his business. If he fails then its his problem. Dont make it your problem too. Im going out on a limb and guessing he is not your business "partner". If he is then I guess it is your problem.
- Mar 22, '11 by ProfessionaltravelRNArgo, it's not a full day, it's 3.5-4 hours and they're getting a minimum of $400 dollars for this.
- Mar 22, '11 by ArgoMy guess is they are scheduled for 8 hours and get done quick. Every acls or pals class I have been to was scheduled for 8 hours a day. Sometimes you have some slow people that take the full time. Recert is usually one day, first cert usually 2 days. If I were the instructor I would want $400 to make it worth the effort. Especially since its probably not a full time gig. If he does drop the pay what happens when they say they wont do it? You would be surprised how few certified instructors there are out there for these advanced certificates.
- Mar 22, '11 by ArgoIts actually probably easier to raise the rates for.the students if he wants more money.....
- Mar 22, '11 by linearthinkerI've taught ACLS, PALS, and TNCC and I never got paid anything other than my usual hourly rate. I have taught sections of CCRN review courses for PESI and Med-ED and been very well compensated for that.