1. First job as RN, surgical unit, county hospital 2 and a half years.
2. Same hospital, high risk ob 1 and a half years
3. moved across country, high risk ob, 2 and a half years
4. got married, wanted day shift, worked in a doc's office almost one year
5. Public Health Nurse, 2 years, my husband hated it....too many drug addicts/ people with tb to find, bad areas
6. OB/PP/Nursery 3 years, county hospital
7. Moved across country again, Visiting Nurse 6 & 1/2 years
8. Current position, Health Manager, Daycare/Preschool/ Head Start, 9 and a half years.
I think that most of my job changes had more to do with my lifestyle than liking/disliking the job itself. When I was divorced and became the single mom, needed a (more) flexible job like I've had for the past 16 years.