How many Hours per Week do you work - Page 3Register Today!
- May 4, '12 by BlueDevil,DNPI see patients for 6.5 hours a day, 4 days a week.
- May 4, '12 by canesdukegirlScheduled for 40, but it never fails that a red trauma comes through my pager at 1700 (it's trauma season), so I don't leave until things have been settled. I have been averaging 50 hours for the past few months.
- May 4, '12 by sbostonRNI'm scheduled for 40 but I typically work closer to 50 because my job is next to impossible to finish in 8 hours.
- May 4, '12 by CapeCodMermaid50-55 on a regular week.....60+++ when DPH is in the building.
- May 4, '12 by MeriwhenI have a per-diem job and an agency job, so I can work pretty much whatever I want to work. I like to work 24-32 hours a week: if I don't get enough hours at the per-diem job, I just let my agency know I'm available for more shifts with them.
- May 4, '12 by sweetsleep28Quote from sbostonRNHoly Moley! I feel you on that one. I'm expected to do about 12 hours of work in 8. If I'm only an hour late getting done, it's been a good day!I'm scheduled for 40 but I typically work closer to 50 because my job is next to impossible to finish in 8 hours.
-Scheduled for 40, but usually closer to 52-54.
P.s. Afternoon shift loves to call off and poo poo on days @ my building.
- May 4, '12 by Hygiene QueenI work to live... Not the opposite, so I work 20 hours a week.I was full-time, but I found I could only do so many days in a row before I lost my "good nurse" mojo.I live frugally so I can make it work... For right now.
- May 4, '12 by ColleenRN2BI do 3 ten hour nights with my HH client and 14 hours a week in my very long term dental position
- May 4, '12 by MPKHAverage is 36-48.
- May 4, '12 by not.done.yet36 only. I will start picking up extra shifts when I get adjusted to nights or moved to days....one or othe other. But for now, just 36.