How long was it between graduation & landing a full time line? - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 6, '11 by RNOTODAYI had a position before I graduated nursing school. In a Neonatal ICU. Times have changed do much.......
- Nov 6, '11 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNTo answer the next question asked, I live in Northern Colorado. The job market is very tough. I graduated May 2011 and I passed boards a few days after that.
- Nov 7, '11 by ohiostudent'RNGraduated may 2011
Licensed Aug 2011 (OHIO is TERRIBLE with their wait times)
Part time job a day after my licensure
Full time job 2 months after licensure
- Nov 8, '11 by melissI wrote september 2011 and got offered a full time job october 2011! i don't start till next week, so lets hope I love it!
- Nov 10, '11 by crazyscrubsQuote from melissHi, I'm also from the Hamilton area.I wrote september 2011 and got offered a full time job october 2011! i don't start till next week, so lets hope I love it!
I graduated prior to you and am still looking for a position.
Do you have any tips or know of any places looking?
Thanks so much
- Nov 10, '11 by NoviceRN10Three months . I think adding the license number to my apps helped me get selected for an interview (graduated in December, took the boards late February and was offered a job in March).