HELP!!!! Need to interview CNLRegister Today!
- by mrswolf Oct 3, '10Have a CNL interview due in 9 days and we can't interview educators. The only two cnl's that I know are educators. ANYONE willing to help a distraught student? PLEASE replyLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Oct 4, '10
- Oct 3, '10 by BEDPAN76What is a CNL nurse?
- Oct 3, '10 by mrswolfClinical Nurse Leader. It is a master's degree generalist. I am beginning to think it is not the course for me. I was trying to get the basics before transferring to a NP program
- Oct 4, '10 by BEDPAN76I would go for the NP program...my 2 cents
- Oct 4, '10 by ObtundedRNIsn't CNL really new? So I'm sure there isn't many around to interview. My understanding is they are supposed to find ways to improve the delivery and efficiency of nursing care. And I would go for the NP instead too...
- Oct 4, '10 by jjnmrsmomIf you want to find a CNL to interview try your local VA.