How it going everybody? My name is Matthew
Alright well I need a little help from somebody on an interview project that is due Monday (procrastination is terrible lol). Its for my C.C.S. class in a local community college in Dutchess County New York, all the information I receive is going for the school report, I promise. I've had a little trouble finding an interview in person so im hoping this will work out (you will be saving my ass
). I'm still trying to decide if I want to go into the nursing field, or even which type of nursing I want to go into. But with that I need to have some questions about 12 answered which is for the project but also for my personal knowledge. I really would appreciate it, and if you don't want to answer the questions on this forum maybe if its too personal you could email it to me [email protected]
1. Your name
2. What is your job title?
3. Where do you work?
4. How do you like your field of work?
5. How many years of higher education did you need to become a registered nurse?
6. Where did you go to school?
7. How did you feel the difficulty of the classes were?
8. What does a typical day consist of on the job?
9. What are your duties or responsibilities during a day?
10.What kind of problems, if any, do you deal with while at work?
11. Is the work day usually a busy day?
12. What are the most important personal satisfactions with you job? Disatisfactions?
13. Do you have any advice for someone trying to enter this field?
14. Do you feel like this is a worthy field to enter?
Thank you again