Hi, I'm doing a speech on nursing tomorrow in class. I'm supposed to interview someone in the same field i am going into and see if i'm still interested and give a speech on it. I'm pretty much looking into Pediatric Nursing. I need someone to PLEASE answer these questions for me and when i get off work i can finish this speech up.
2. How did you decide to enter this field?
3. What kind of education and training do you have?
4. How and by whom are work decisions made that affect you?
5. What do you like best about your job? Least?
6. How much influence do you have over decisions that affect you?
7. What do you find most diffucult about your job?
8. What about the job would you change if you could?
9. What sort of person do you have to be to be really good at this job?
10. What specific advice would you give to a person entering this field?
11. Where do you expect to go from here?
Please help me....thanks