Been there, done that at one point in me life...I agree with those telling you to:
(1) Leave your husband in jail for now. At least he has a roof over his head, a pot to piss in, a cot and a blanket to catch some zzzzzzzes, and three square meals a day. HE'S DOING FINE FOR NOW! And, he's in "good dependable hands"!!!
(2) Your FIRST priority is keeping your head above water! Get your car out of hock. You need it for transportation! Work and find a place that is reasonable in rent for YOU to live in. If hubby comes home, he can sleep where there's room, but you need to first meet YOUR needs right now!
(3) Get friends to help you move, or find a storage place near where those movers are and have your stuff put in storage while you find a place for you to live, and buy an air mattress to sleep on until you have the money to have your stuff delivered.
(4) As for dear old dad, I know you love him, and care about him. Those are wonderful qualities to have, but your father wouldn't want his baby girl homeless, now would he? So, let the nurses at the nursing home tend to his needs until YOU are okay with yourself again. Call him on the phone and check on him, reassuring him that you'll travel to see him as soon as the opportunity is right. He WILL understand, that is if he is a good daddy!
(5) If all else fails, go to a homeless shelter, and stay there until you can financially work out your problems enough to move out.
(6) Before you go homeless, email me! I'll do what I can to help you out! (((HUGS))) and :kiss You're in my prayers tonight!