The Five Patients You Meet In Heaven - Page 4Register Today!
- May 9, '12 by MammaKarenAs a Corrections Nurse this story is very reassuring that the example I try to set for my inmates is not going unnoticed.
- May 9, '12 by country momAnother home run, Viva! You're such an excellent writer.
- May 9, '12 by CompleteUnknownViva, when are you opening your writing school??
I'll even pay
- May 9, '12 by VivaLasViejasAwwww..... thank you guys, you are so sweet!
I have to confess that I was fairly happy with this piece. So I sent it to my company's VP of Clinical Operations, who also happens to be a good friend, to wish her and the other company nurses a Happy Nurses' Week. Well, who knew that she'd forward it to the entire company!!! Even the president and vice-president of the entire Western operation and the regional directors.....ohhhh, just wait, I am SO gonna get even with her. LOL!
- May 9, '12 by husamthanks so much . . . .
- May 19, '12 by macspudsThe article Five Patients you meet in heaven was one of most touching that I have read in a very long while.
What a wonderful way to begin Nurses Week.
I sincerely thank you for sharing.