The Five Patients You Meet In Heaven - Page 2Register Today!
- May 6, '12 by tntrnShe's baaaack! And that's a good thing.
- May 6, '12 by sirITruly inspirational. Thank you.
- May 6, '12 by LindseyRN86What a beautiful story. If I could affect one patient in this way everything would be worth it!! Thanks for the touching story!!!
- May 6, '12 by mom and nurseA very heartfelt "thank you" to you
- May 6, '12 by sapphire18Crying right now. You have such a gift, Viva- happy Nurses' Week!!
- May 6, '12 by AlsgalRNThank you, thank you!
- May 6, '12 by Glenna, LPNThis touched my heart and soul. I couldn't help but to cry while reading this. Totally a take off of the book/movie Five people you meet in Heaven. When I watched that movie it makes my dad and I cry. I love it when I read things that are truely touching and meanful in their work. Thank you for sharing this. Highlight of my day.
- May 6, '12 by nurseclmGreat job. Great story. Well written. Keep writing, you have a gift. Happy Nurses Day to you. Keep up you good work.
- May 6, '12 by sistasoulThank you!! I am still crying as I write this. This inspires me to be the best nurse I can be- even when I have the hard to deal with detoxers. This is a great reminder of why I love being a nurse.
Happy nurses day to all!
- May 6, '12 by sistasoulI just favorited this.