Daytonite has passed away... - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 30, '10 by Jules AI am so sorry to read this. She was one of a kind and will be sadly missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by Aurora77I always enjoyed her posts and learned a lot from them. She and her family are in my prayers.
- Apr 30, '10 by intense0120I am so shocked to hear about this! She has impressed me with all her knowledge and I could always count on her to help me out with difficult case studies and other homework problems. She is really going to be missed.
- Apr 30, '10 by locolorenzo22OMG....I entered the an.com world and was not welcomed by many....except for daytonite. I found all the old posts and read them over a 3 day weekend...full of advice and often in nursing school I would think (WWDS- What will Daytonite say?)....
The ones who touch our hearts,
often pass through our lives quickly,
without us knowing what they have done,
until it is revealed they are gone.
Listener, Teacher, Friend, and nurse,
may the path to the golden door
be swift and naught in your way
for you were an angel, now gone home.
- Apr 30, '10 by PhoenixTechI was just reading her critical thinking flowsheet a couple of days ago and marveled at how she spoke with such authority. I'm sorry that allnurses have lost someone so loved and I wish I had had a chance to engage her for my own upcoming journey into Nursing School.
Rest in Peace Daytonite
- Apr 30, '10 by RENEfromLAI have to say hands down...she had the best posts....she was the reason I kept refering to this site... and although I did not know her personally, I am sad ... My condolences to her family..if they read this...I want you to know that I really enjoyed all that she shared with us on allnurses.com...
- Apr 30, '10 by StNeotserI too am sorry to hear this. Sometimes when I don't know the answer to something rather than start a new thread I use the search function. Her name comes up so often with good advice. Her good advice will live on through All Nurses.
- Apr 30, '10 by txspadequeenRNomg....i am so sorry to hear this... my sympathy to the family.....
- Apr 30, '10 by jnetteOh my.. oh my. Just reading this today for the first time. I am so very, VERY sorry to read of this.
Thank you for letting us know. What a great loss. So very sad. Rest in peace, Daytonite. You so deserve it.