Daytonite has passed away... - Page 18Register Today!
- May 7, '10 by melmarie23I haven't been on allnurses in weeks and I am very sad some come here and see this.
My condolences to her family. She was an incredible woman-and I thank her for her advice and help that she lent us here at allnurses.
- May 7, '10 by Looking4ward2bRNSo sad. She will be missed. She has been so generous to all of us. Rest in peace, Daytonite. I am forever grateful to you and your generous heart. I will pray for you and your family. I thank your family for sharing you with us.
- May 7, '10 by LongIslandNurseDreamVery Sad..Rest in Peace
- May 8, '10 by acd060470So sad. I already miss her.May God comfort her family.
- May 8, '10 by mizfraddI'm sad to read that she's gone. My condolences to her family.
- May 9, '10 by AmbienShe was great teacher, mentor. Shocking. Best wish to her family and may she rest in peace.
- May 9, '10 by cheezwhizShe was so helpful on these boards for years...
Condolences to her loved ones. RIP.
- May 9, '10 by MrsBradyMomShe was a true angel. Many times she helped me out of a "pickle" with school work. I am pretty sure I owe her a lot for my good grades in school. And she never just "gave" us the answers.....she made us THINK. You will be missed, but God is taking care of you now and you may rest. Your work here is done.
- May 9, '10 by Blessed2009I just saw this post. I am very saddened by the news. She was very helpful. MHSRIP.
- May 9, '10 by EJMYou will be missed.
She is an example of why it is so important to live your life to the fullest, and influence others for good.
Love God and one another. Such a short time we are here.