Hi everyone! I have to interview a CNS for a school assignment and I was wondering if I could ask one of you guys a few quick questions? The CNS I was supposed to interview ended up calling in sick so I am scrambling to find someone else to interview before this weekend. Just a few quick answers to these questions would be great along with what your specialty is! Thanks so much!
- Factors that shape the role of the CNS
- Actual and potential barriers to the role
- Key competencies in the CNSís toolbox
- Examples of advanced practice direct care of clients/families from the CNS
- Any other questions that will help the student to better understand the role.