- by dh07RN Mar 25, '11Just curious as to which or what study guides did anyone use to help the prepare for the CCRN exam? I am looking for a good recommendation.
- Mar 25, '11 by ocean wavesHello. One idea is to call your state board of nursing and ask for information about the CCRN test and any study guide suggestions. Another idea is to contact a representative who will be helping to administer your specific CCRN exam and ask for any available study aides. If there is a medical book store on a nearby university campus, you could call and learn if they have any specific test prep books for your exam. A former nursing instructor may be willing to help you "scout" for study resources, too. Best wishes.
- Mar 25, '11 by WolfpackRedlook for "Pass CCRN" by Robin Donahoe Dennison. the CD that comes with it is very helpful
- Mar 25, '11 by meandragonbrettQuote from ocean wavesThe BONi is not going to be of any help as they are not the ones that administer the exam or have anything else to do with the certification.Hello. One idea is to call your state board of nursing and ask for information about the CCRN test and any study guide suggestions. .
Your best options are to obtain PASS CCRN from Dennison and to utilize Laura Gasparis' DVDs. These two resources are all you will need.
- Mar 25, '11 by linearthinkerI teach ccrn review classes for med-Ed. The pass rate is 95%
- Apr 8, '11 by Royalty,RNI HAVE BEEN RECIEVING 90'S OUT OF 150 ON ALL MY PRACTICE TEST. i HAVE THE PASS CCRN BOOK AND I WAS WONDERING ARE THESE NUMBERS THE EQUAL TO PASSING THE REAL TEST. I AM HAVING SOME MAJOR ANXIETY ABOUT THE TEST AND I AM TAKING IT AT THE END OF THIS MONTH.