I tried interviewing another nurse already but she wasn't very descriptive and just gave me short answers. I was hoping for a little more. It's for my Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing class. All I need is one person to give me some good answers. Thanks!
1) How were you introduced into nursing?
2) Did you have any mentors or major influences during nursing school
or when you started working?
3) How long have you been a nurse?
4) What area do you work in now and where have you previously worked?
5) How has your abilities as a nurse changed over time? Do you assess situations differently?
6) Can you tell me about a crisis you had and how you handled it?
7) Did you handle this situation differently than you would have as a new nurse? If so, how?